By signing up to our Affiliate Program you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Links & Promotions
On acceptance of the terms and conditions you will be supplied a unique URL to share and gain affiliates from. To be eligible to earn an affiliate fee, the user must click-through a unique link to Charlotte’s Paper Company website and make a purchase within 7 days of the initial click-through.
Your affiliate ID is valid for 7 days and if the customer fails to make a purchase within this period and returns later without following unique link, you will not earn an affiliate fee.
Fees & Payment
The affiliate fee is 10% of our revenue from new customer that you refer. The affiliate fee will be credited to your Affiliate account once the customer pays in full.
Should a customer use a discount code on their purchase, the affiliate fee will be paid 10% of the discount amount paid.
Affiliate fees will be paid only on links that are tracked and reported in the affiliate system. The visitor must have cookies enabled to be able to track the affiliate ID.
Affiliate fees are paid via PayPal monthly on the 15th, only if a minimum amount of $25 is reached. If no minimum amount is accumulated the earnings are carried forward to the next payment period. We only use Paypal as a payment option and you must have a valid PayPal account to receive affiliate fees.
Affiliate fees are calculated based on the USD prices and will be paid in USD.
All affiliate summary details are available via the Affiliate Area at https://charlottespapercompany.com/affiliate-area/ . You can track the number of clicks on your unique URL, earnings, and referrals. This is where you will find your unique affiliate link.
No Representations Regarding Income Potential
Charlotte’s Paper Company makes no representations and warranties regarding potential income that may result from participation in the Affiliate Program and specifically disclaims any and all warranties relative to earning potential from Recipient affiliate status.
This agreement will begin upon your acceptance to the Affiliate Program and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this agreement at any time. To terminate please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any violation of these terms may result in, termination or suspension from our Affiliate program and loss of any outstanding payments earned during the violation.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn affiliate fees on your own account or accounts if you own multiple and accounts where you are a subuser on.
- We have a zero tolerance for spamming and using our Affiliate Program for unwanted, mass communication. Any complaints received due to misuse of this program will result in the termination of the agreement and forfeiture of the accumulated commission.
- Affiliate links cannot be used in the Charlotte’s Paper Company Friends Group or any social media pages run and maintained by Charlotte’s Paper Company.
- If you cancel your Charlotte’s Paper Company account and have unpaid affiliate commissions these will also be cancelled along with your account.
- We reserve the right to update and change the terms without notice. Any modifications to these terms are available at any times under https://charlottespapercompany.com/affiliate-terms. If you continue to use the Affiliate Program you are agreeing to any amendments made to the terms.
- We reserve the right to change the affiliate fee structure at our discretion or disqualify affiliate fees earned through fraudulent, illegal, or questionable sales or marketing methods.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, charges, levies, assessments and other fees of any kind imposed on your involvement in this agreement and shall be the responsibility of, and payable by you.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.